Repair & Appraisal Services
- Complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection while you wait
- We offer jewelry appraisals from $125.00 per piece, please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- Jewelry repair done by accredited bench jeweler Matt Gilmore, Graduate Jeweler
- Full service jewelry repair in the store / same day service available
- Laser Welding machine onsite for the most delicate repairs
- Remount and design services
- Appraisals performed by American Gem Society Certified Gemologist Appraiser
- Pearl restringing
- Machine engraving on all metals and crystal
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all jewelry repairs are done onsite, so your jewelry never leaves the premises and is locked in our vault at night. Our repairs usually take a week to complete, although we do offer expedited services.
Ring sizing can vary based on the type of metal and how wide the ring is. A 14k yellow gold ring sizing down starts at $50 and $100 sizing up. A 14k white gold ring starts at $75 sizing down and $125 sizing up. If it is going up multiple sizes it will cost more.
To rhodium plate a ring it is $50 per ring. This includes a complete refinish before plating and will come back bright white looking like new.
Yes, we will repair any jewelry made of precious metals: sterling silver, platinum and gold. The only jewelry we can’t fix is costume jewelry as it is made of base metals that can’t be soldered.
4100 Summitview Ave
Yakima, WA 98908